Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Serendipity.


One end of the Bus stand

The day was finally here.I reached the bus stand where he was waiting for me.I got down from the auto rickshaw.My eyes searching him desperately.'Where are you my ladoo?'.I called him to tell I was already there.'I am at this place you said, the bus stand, some building looking like the India gate ! where the hell are you !'. He asked me to wait there only.Every damn second now stretching so long.Ahhhhh, I hate him when he makes me wait.Naaaa, I can never hate him.'Where are you my ladoo?'.I called him again.While i was talking to him, an auto rickshaw stoped right in front of me.He probably thought I needed a ride.I thought he might help.I asked him, where was I exactly? He said something which I couldn't understand.He then went off.The name plate read, KA 03 23 23.


Other end of the Bus stand.


The day was finally here.I reached there way before the time.I was so excited.The thought of spending two days with her after such a long time was so overwhelming.Amongst all the noises around the bus stand, I could still hear my heart beat.In Dolby digital.Or was it hers for that matter.I wondered.I kept on staring at both ends of the road confused from which side would the princess arrive.Accepting defeat, I asked the driver.Right side, he uttered.That was a easy guess, i told myself.I got to be the right side.I smiled.Where is she?Is she still in the auto rickshaw?To anxious to wait anymore, I called her.'I am already there at the Bus stand.Where are you?' I almost jumped.Came back to earth.I stated looking here and there.She told me name of some building she was standing in front of.I started running to the right.Then left.Then here and there.I could not find it.People around seemed unaware too.I came back to the same place i was before.I called her again.'Where are you? Some monument similar to India gate? I don't see any'.While I was busy talking to her figuring out in which parallel universe she slipped into, one auto rickshaw slowed down towards me.He probably thought I wanted a ride.Even after I denied, he stayed there for a while listening to what I was asking her.He suddenly smiled.'She is waiting for you at the other end towards the right', he said and left.The Name plate of the auto rickshaw read, KA 03 2323.

9 comments:

ranu said...

KA 03-23-23 :D....awsm post..wud lik to hear more abt it...

The-one-who-thought-this said...

Fir 23..chal i'm happy ki number is lucky for u

Genie said...

@ ranu
yeah yeah :D

@ teja

i guess ;)

ronsin said...

interesting!

Savi said...

nice one!

Genie said...

@ ramu ... kya be sale ....bahut busy ho kya....ek ek word ke comment karta hai :D btw thanks :)

@Savi

Thanks :)

Giga Potential said...

Bhai ek baat bata .. what day of a week ?, what time of that day ?, what ambience you are in at that time ?

..... when you write your blogs ? sry Dolby Digital blocks .. me too heard it and it was stereo ;)

Giga Potential said...

*blogs

Genie said...

@ giga

what? :P