Sunday, October 24, 2010

Like a Lover!

She messaged,' You have got mail!',
I smiled, like a child,
waiting for his gift.

What did she send ?
A card, poem or prose,
I can't wait anymore.
Cruised home so fast,
on thoughts so lost.

It's her pictures.
I smiled, like a lover.
Look at her hair, so curvy,
and her eyes so enticing,
her glow,her presence so divine.

It's her PICTURES!
I wept, like a lover.
It's been so long dear.
So damn long!
But I believe things will change,
our time will come,
and till then,
I'll wait, like a lover.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

we'll wait together... happy that u liked d pics :)
keep smiling ...like a lover

Ankita said...

nice !!!
Certainly...d time wud change dear....n it shud change!
God bless both of u.. :)

Whats in a name.......... said...

awww!! so sweet!!u guys are meant to be together and will be!!amen!:)

Genie said...

@ Chinky & Mariya
:) amen!

Giga Potential said...

i discovered something new here abt you, wish you good luck :)

Genie said...

@giga .... bada time laga tujhe :D.. so much for your potential :P

Giga Potential said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Giga Potential said...

haha , yeah gotta improve my stalking skills :P . Learning from Rose ( 2.5 men)