Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rageshree !

She wants to be an artist.A designer rather.When you see her work, you would say that she is gifted.Many people are.But it takes some guts to follow your instincts and showing your finger to that stereotype lifestyle that majority of us end up with.

There is something about her.A spark may be or an aura.You feel different when she is around.It's not like she is an ET or something but there is something unearthly about her.A couple of years back no one would have guessed what she actually was.It was like she was in a shell.A temporary abode for deception.And then the real her came out.Confident,graceful,beautiful and amazingly cute.She is full of life,that undying zest and that million dollar smile.

To me, she is one of those people to whom you need not make an effort to open up.It goes utterly butterly smooth when we two chit-chat.To me, she is a picture of confidence,hope and beauty.To me, she is one of those whom i would turn to when down. To me, she is the sister i never had.

I am confident that she will make it big one day. She will make all her dreams real and all her well wishers proud.And little sis, I wish you all the happiness in this world.I will be just two steps behind if you need me.Go girl, rock the world!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :).....
see i jst cant stop smiling after readin this blog..
thanq soooo much dada.... for ur wishes...n for beind there whenevr i need u..:)
luv u dada.. <3