Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bad lexicon

Words. Imagine a world without them. Silent and dull. They are the messengers of our consciousness. But a control over your lexicon is a must.

Sometimes we utter some bad lexicon. May be unconsciously. That creates a butterfly effect. It hurts someone close to you. You might not realize the same then. But then when you do realize, you cannot do anything. Words like bullets cannot be recalled.The best you can do is learn. There is no atonement for everything.

Any amount of tears cannot wash away the stains caused. And the worse part is, how the hell do I apologize to myself. It has hurt me, the most. I am not what I sounded like then. I lost myself for that very moment. Oh hell, I hate myself.


1 comment:

sid said...

I am not sure where it is coming from. But do not feel hurt as good words can more than make up for the damage done by the bad ones.