Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Believe

I am fascinated by red dresses. When ever I see a girl in a red dress, I get kinda lost. The reason being, it's part of the perfect date which I envisage. I would drive up to her place to pick her up. She would be waiting. She would then come out of her house sensing my presence.I would then get out of the car and open the door for her.She would be wearing that red dress and I would be dressed in Black. With the red tie of course. It would be sometime in the spring with the lovely breeze playing with her hair. We would then go to our favorite place with dim lights & with her playlist on. It would be just the two of us. And of course the red wine.

I would then look into her eyes and would let the eyes do the talking. She would then sense the moment. We both had been waiting for this moment. For long, really long. She would smile with tears coming off her eyes. I will take out the ring. And get down on my knees. The moment would then become real.

That's pretty much it. But sometime even the smallest of things become huge in the sense that you get caught up in other things which need to dealt with first and you just loose track of these small things which you have always wanted. And out of the blue someday it occurs to you that for that other bigger thing you seemed to have kept too much on hold.  The stack of these small things might reach unprecedented height one day. And might even collapse.

But you need to believe in yourself and that you made the right choice and all these things are going to come true one day. You need to be strong, patient and positive. You need to believe. Come what may.