Saturday, February 11, 2017

Reflections

I was on my way back from a long cycling trip when I saw the setting sun fast embracing the lush green canopy which was covering up for the horizon. Beneath that rich tree cover lay a shattered meadow withering away in the absence of rain, still beautiful, though.

And then filling up the space between the road and the meadow was this lake, so virgin that you could see the reflections of everything beyond - the spectacular red sun, that magnificent crimson sky and the wavering shadows of birds floating around.

The confluence was so magical that It made me stop. I thought I should capture it forever, but then something occurred to me, all the megapixels in the world are not enough to reproduce the original. And how would it capture the emotions it evokes. There I stood in awe, reflecting, on reflections.

5 comments:

Vibha said...

I think,who said that a writer is far below than a painter in case of visible things,was wrong.I can see more than a picture :)

Dhaval Deolasi said...

Amazingly written. You literally painted the scene on the canvas of blog. "All the megapixels in the world are not enough to reproduce the original. And how would it capture the emotions it evokes." That's so true!

Kamal! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kamal! said...

Wonderful lines sir.. Cycling with those thirsty faces was a proud feeling rather than a mere regret on tiredness..thank you so much for comming up with such ideas and opportunities..ЁЯСП

thysaez said...

find thisbrowse around this site check over herepage have a peek at this web-siteWebsite