Sunday, May 13, 2018

Overcoming a Hill

It was one of those Sunday long-runs that I do to detox the calories force-fed during the week. Starting from the residence, the route circumscribes the entire settlement in the division area. The most difficult being the last 300 m of homecoming as the residence sits on top of a hillock. That steep incline always debilitated me.
And ergo, I always stopped midway. Today was different. Whenever I almost gave up, someone showed up from the opposite direction. Smiled. And I just didn't want to be remembered for giving up. For the first time, I survived the whole climb. Looking down from there, I pondered, sometimes we need these small nudges to make it through. To achieve an ambition. To fulfill a promise. To complete a target. To overcome a hill!

1 comment:

inpancardstatus said...

PAN Stands for Permanent Account Number. It’s used to identify Indian Tax Payers and can be used as Identity Proof too. It is unique for each and every PAN holder.



Uti Pan Status

Nsdl Pan Status

ITR Status



Aadhar card Status

Voter Id card Status

rashan card Status

passport Status