Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Aspirants

 While walking towards the venue of our Election training, I saw a huge hall filled with youngsters. The vibe was lively and the ambiance was aspirational. I asked the staff what that was about and she told me that it was the UPSC coaching batch. My Delhi Days flashed before my eyes. And my immediate enquiry was whether I could get a time slot to address them.

Apparently their schedule was all packed and so was mine. And the only possible slot was my 30 mins lunch break. I didn't even think once. Of course, I would rather address them. And plus intermittent fasting has great benefits. It is always great to talk to youth. Answering their questions and motivating them to do their best. I know how important such talks can be. After all, I was on the other side, a decade ago. All the best, you all.

No comments: