Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Break Up

"Let go off me",she said,
How can I?
You have been so good to me.
You have given me so much.
So many wonderful moments,
I don't want you to leave me.
How will I survive?

"It's destiny!
Someone else has you,
the other one awaits you,
I have to go,
It's destiny !"

But I don't know them,
Will they be as sweet as you,
will they make me happy like you did,
make me learn like you did,
will they ?

"It's in your hands my dear,
you can shape her like me,
or better.
I am eternal to your heart,
I am not leaving you,
Just moving on.And you should too!"

I let her go.
My beautiful Past.


P.S Sometimes we fall in love with things that happen around us.We get used to them.But when we move, it becomes difficult to accept the change.We don't like change.But someday we need to move from that comfort zone we made.It's difficult.But an even better future awaits you if you think that way.

P.S 2 I thought people will get the sarcasm but anyways, 'she' is not a girl, 'she' refers to my PAST !

8 comments:

Anshul said...

so true... we all have to go thru such transition at some stage of r life..

Vighnesh said...

nice to see a new post in this blog after many days

Genie said...

@ anshul hmmm all the time dude

@vighnesh
:) m feelin gud abt it too :)

Whats in a name.......... said...

oye! i got the sarcasm. love the way uve given "past" a character!
nice!:)

Genie said...

Thanks you Mam .....finally someone who got what i meant ...Phew ! :P :)

sid said...

@Swaps,

wsup wsup?? New post New Post!! Is it Good, Is it Good? Yes dude yes dude!!

Genie said...

@sid

thanku thanku :)
Btw whats with the repetition??...were you asleep....Wake up Sid !!!! :D

sid said...

tried to rhyme them!! Looks like I failed at this attempt