Friday, November 13, 2009

Neal N Nikki II

[On a deserted beach somewhere in Mumbai]

What a beautiful place this is Nikki ! The sun, the sand and the exuberant sea. I can stay here forever.Wish I could. I feel so relaxed as if I don't want anything else from life.This is it.And I feel so calm here.No worries.No hurries.I can totally be myself.Whenever I come here, I just cannot stop myself from smiling.I love this place.[ Looking at the sea ]

Neal, you have the cutest smile, you should always smile.It may give others a reason to smile.[Looking at Neal]

[Neal turns to Nikki.She now looking at the sea]

You now Rahul right.The guy who lives next to me.Last night he came over for drinks.After everyone else left he stayed back.And then one thing led to another and we started..

What? So Gross Neal...I thought you were stra.....[stands up in shock]

Nooooo.......here me out silly ......we started talking about LDR's....[embarrassed]

Aahha....is it some jargon straight people can't figure out ? [teasing Neal]

Shut up Nikki.Go away.You killed the mood.[acts irritated]

Ok baba...I believe you are straight ...fine...now carry on..

Long Distance Relationships!

Oh that...I know that....I am just bad at getting acronyms.

So, he is in one.All the time we were drinking, he was telling me about her.How they rarely get to see each other.And all these years they have been so far and yet so close.How they spend time together over the phone.I don't get it Nikki.I mean how the hell can that work for someone.I was bombed hard.

Not surprised Neal!You never believed in love anyway.And this stuff is not for the faint-hearted like you.You got to have patience.You got to trust your partner when he/she says this will end someday and we will be together for ever.And you know what is the most beautiful thing about LDR, it's based on the most pure and powerful form of love i.e. care.As you can't be there all the time physically, you learn to care for that person.Though you can just give him some words, but they are so damn powerful.And Neal, it's a wonderful feeling that in spite of all the odds, you choose to be together.

Still Nikki, how can you live without seeing your beloveds face everyday when you wake up?
How can you live without giving that person a hug once in a while? Must be damn tough!

Tough Love! Well I am a fan of that.And to answer your questions, memories of time spent together helps to get through the longings.And the immense love makes it easy.It takes you to this wonderland. You can stay here forever. You feel so relaxed as if you don't want anything else from life.This is it.And you feel so calm here.No worries.No hurries.You can totally be yourself.Whenever you come there, you just cannot stop yourself from smiling.you love this place.[ Looking at the sea ]

[ Neal turns to Nikki in amazement]


P.S Neal N Nikki

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I ...NO ACTUALLY ... WE BELIEVE THAT TRUE LOVE IS FOREVER AND NEITHER TIME NOR DISTANCE CAN TAKE IT AWAY FROM US !!!!

LOVE THE POST & LOVE YOU TOO!

Giga Potential said...

Dude the best thing about your every blog is the Harry Potter track :D ..( doesnt mean blog post are not, dont take it other way :P )

Genie said...

Dude I know....I love the track :D
and No Brag but the posts too :P