Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Chocolates again

Chocolates again!
I wondered,
sure she loves them but,
Chocolates again ?

Want to bring her the stars,
and the moon.
The blue sky and the lagoon.
Want to take her to an Island,
full of love and balloons,
shaped liked a heart and maroon.

Want to hold her hands,
amidst this first rain,
and dance to it's tune.
Want to loose myself to her,
I already have, already had.

Want to tell her she means,
the world to me.
Her dreams, her desires.
lay the path for me.
O lord, pass her sorrows to me,
my joys to her,
keep her smile alive,forever.


But I know what she seeks,
It's a promise indeed.
And with one hand on the Bible,
I give her, her need.

Never will my smile,
play hide and seek.
It'll stick to my face,
and forever it will be!
Never will my hand,
let go off hers.
Eternal would be,
her bonding with me!
Never you'll see a day,
when i hadn't loved you more.
Never will you see.Never will you see.

But fate it seems,
kicks me when i am down.
With such impact, such magnitude,
that my knees go blank.
Still I'll keep my word,
keep my promise good.
If ever you fall, i'll hold you tight.
ever you stop,guide you right,
ever you cry,make you smile,
and ever you call, i'll run thousand miles.

Did she like the gift?
I wondered,
Or should it have been,
like the way it has been,
Chocolates again?

Happy Birthday Aku!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the most beautiful, wonderful and a true gift i ever got and this one is very precious to me. .. u said everything and left me with no words to say.. all i can say is i love u and will always love u.
and yes i never want that lovely smile of urs to fade.... not even for a second!!

Ankita said...

@swaps: Nice post...full of true luv :) !!!!!
@Akanksha: Happy b'day dear :)

Unknown said...

thanks ankita.

Whats in a name.......... said...

awww!!this is soo sweet!!
happy birthday Akansha!
and genie,may both of you get what you guys wish for! ameen!:)

Whats in a name.......... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Genie said...

@Mariya .. it's Akanksha :D

Whats in a name.......... said...

OOh ok. emotions dekho genie!!! aghhhhhh
spelling correction- Akanksha, Akanksha, Akanksha

The-one-who-thought-this said...

yaar ispe to koi bhi flat ho jaayega ....gudone
btw hbd akanKsha

Unknown said...

@mariya: thanks 4 bday wishes!
@the-one-who-thought-this: thank u & sry i dont know ur name.

Genie said...

The name is Khabya ....Ajit Khabya :D