Monday, September 6, 2010

Singing in the Rain

Little drops of heaven,
embrace her body,
her eyes closed,hands wide,
she looks at the sky,
'So generous is the silver line'.

I envy those drops,
lingering down her face.
and this beautiful rain,
cuddling my darling grace.

Her smile, lights up the dark.
Her dance,ignites spark.

She turns to me,
calls with her eyes.
I run to her,
to be the blind side.
Hands in hand,souls overlap.
We dance to the rain,
singing, in the rain.

I go high with ecstasy,
oblivious to the pain,
only to realize,
it's just me and my desolation,
singing, in the rain.

2 comments:

Akshay Verma said...

we are habitual of happy ending sir .... it is a nice poem ... simple and loving ... loved this one

Genie said...

@aks i know .... that's the reason Kites was a flop :D