Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Up, in the air !

Ladies and Gentlemen, as your safety is our utmost concern, our flight attendant Sofia will brief you on the safety features of this aircraft.

Enters Sofia.Starts the demo.Even though everyone is aware of the safety instructions, all the passengers just cannot take their eyes off her.And amidst the demo, everyone is occupied with their own mind games.Lets sneak-a-peek into their minds.

Passenger 1A : She is so damn hot. I think I am getting sun-burns.Sigh.

Passenger 2C : Man, look at the way she's staring at me. Even smiling, as if all this is just for me.Sigh.I think I should smile back. OMG, she smiled again. Dude, you are so gonna get laid tonight....woohoo!

Passenger 3D : So what is it in her that guys like? I still don't get it! (trying to hide the obvious pretension )

Passenger 6A : She is beautiful.But she looks nervous.Is it these scars? Shall i tell her how i got these scars.Why so Serious, Sofia?

Passenger 7D : Oh... Your soft hands Sofia! Yeah...Right there...Right there ! Sigh.

Passenger 9C : Oh, I wish I was a cute little kid, then she would definitely come to me, and then kiss me, pamper me... Oh, Man ! Why do we need to grow the fuck up? Sigh.

Passenger 11A : Aaja aaja, main hoon pyar tera ....
Passenger 11B : Who the hell is singing ?

Passenger 13C : My god! Wish my wife was like that.Sigh.
Passenger 13D : That bitch! She sure knows how to woo rich men like my husband. Look at him lusting for her.What is so special in her ? I still don't get it(trying to hide the obvious pretension).

And inside Sofia's head, there is just music.Loud Music,'..I am too sexy for you...main tere haath na aani ...na na na na.....'

8 comments:

Nikhil Kumar said...

This one was on my mind when i travelled for the 1st time: the flight cost is worth it.

Return trip: huh.. Jet was better value for money

Ankita said...

hehehe...gud one :P
n wat ws in ur mind...swaps ;) ????

Giga Potential said...

There was this US airways flight i was in she said something like " please switch off your apples, blackberries, raspberries " :D

Genie said...

@garda Kingfisher is the best \m/

@Ankita Would you believe me if I say I didn't notice her! :D

@giga lol .. in simpler times ..these were just fruits :D

Whats in a name.......... said...

my flight crew person was a cute thai guy!:)
there were two annoying boys siiting behind me saying "i had specs like hers, rimless ones last time" and "too much ego. huh. not even turning back" to which i said. 'shhhh. be discreet u both. ur talking abt me and i am sitting right in front of u. not working' :P
their reaction *seat changed in embarrasment*

Genie said...

@Mariya lol :D

Unknown said...

gud one dude......:)

Genie said...

@Pallavi
Thnx Grand ma :D