Sunday, April 29, 2012

Reddish blues

 Varicella zoster virus has crippled me. Chicken Pox is what they call it. It used to be common in children but these days when humans are violating all patterns setup to create a balance, why should the nature not violate the agreement ? I used to feel lucky enough having escaped from it in my childhood but now i feel that perhaps that is a better time to handle the repercussions that surface. Thousands of itchy red boils all over the body coupled with recurring fever and headaches. You cannot read, you cannot sit, you cannot sleep and you cannot curse. The last inability due to my mothers presence which is the only good thing i can see these days. Also, these are the worst days look wise. Aah, terrible joke right. Even my sense of humor suffers.


 And such disasters are worse to digest if they stand in your way during the most crucial times of your life. But sometimes we have no control over things that happen. Sometimes you just need to accept it and look forward. In such times, we do tend to feel that destiny is only screwing us. But when I look around, there are so many others in pain. Much more in quantity and longitude. In light of their agony, my sufferings are infinitesimally small. I keep telling myself that. And that kinda helps. Positive attitude and a strong will are required. And in such times, the voice of Thomas Wayne resonates in my mind.


" Why do we fall......" 


And i keep on telling myself, " ... so that we learn to pick ourselves up...."





No comments: