Thursday, July 30, 2009

Neal N Nikki

Nikki, I don't get it.How can a guy spend all his life with a girl ? Hey !
why are you giggling ? Oh come on for god sake...I did not mean he should
go for a dude just beacause its legal now! I meant how can he handle the
constant blabering which yields nothing but compressive stress and that
too all his life ?

Shut up Neal ! You Dumbass :X Apparently you are not familiar with a crazy
thing called love.Its something out of the world.Marriages are made in
heaven.Its when two souls combine.Promise to love each other till
eternity.Its so romantic.Aahhhh.When am I going to meet my Mr.Perfect?
OMG, i am so ready for it !

You know what you need.A reality check.Life is not a romantic flick with a
hot chick.Get real princess.And the reality is that girls are super
annoying.They invented the word 'Nag'.They are never satisfied with their
guy.There is nothing like love.Rich guys get pretty girls.Thats whats
real.You get me ?

Where on earth you get all this shit from? I know you Neal ! You have
never been in a relationship.You never had a girlfriend.You never had a
friend who is girl except for me for crying out loud.You have been always
scared of girls.You assumed things.Alot of things to be precise and not a
thing which is right about girls.Have you not read "Pink" by "genie" ?And
no Neal, we are not annoying.We are normal human beings and prefer to do
things in a normal way.And thats what bothers guys who just want to chill
all the time.I wonder if the word human would become huwoman.We just like
everything organized and perfect.Thats nagging to them.And love is not physical attraction dude.You are so off the lane.It dosent matter how we look like.Its our actions that define us.Neal, when someday you will love a person more than yourself, when someday you will feel
complete with her, then she will be the beauty for you.You will never see
anything more beautiful than her.Believe you me.Its so damn true.

Hey, don't try to Emo-trap me girl.I am not so easy.

I get that you rat ! Just let the day come.You will understand this
someday or the other.And then you will come to me with your cute little
love story.And I will be all oh I don't have time for this shit.Don't Emo
-trap me Neal ! [devilish smile]

In your dreams ! Never gonna happen girl.But if I ever change my mind
about getting married, I will prolly marry you then.How is that ?
Ok Neal ! [Fake smile or maybe real]

What?[suprised and scared] I was just kiddin Nikki.You and me...Never.You
are so....

so what?

so[ blushes] ..... I don't want to say .

I can wait.[Smiles.For sure this time.Holds his hand in hers.]

Perhaps Love is Friendship!
Perhaps! Perhaps! Perhaps!

10 comments:

ronsin said...

interesting conversation...

the full blood prince said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the full blood prince said...

you are improving dude! =)
(upar waale comment mein spelling mistake ho gayi thi.. hav been a long time since i wrote something you know! :P)

Genie said...

@full blood prince

yeah man....it has been long since you wrote something....dude don't do this with your fans who are waiting desperately :)
Keep Blogging :)

Ankita said...

Awesome post genie :)
I must say..u have given a perfect definition fr luv !!
bt i wonder hw can a guy portrait a gal's feelings in such a nice way :P

Genie said...

@ankita
yeah that amazes me too :P :)

Whats in a name.......... said...

sweet! i c you have a good grip ova expressing the complexities of human emotions in a sort of a manner of a smooth river flowing!(thats the best way i cud put it)

Genie said...

@Whats in a name

thanku :)
for the comment and also for the little extra u did :) thanku :)

ScrewDriver said...

work is good ....

but how could you watch this entire movie ??????

Genie said...

well i did see the movie but it was long back and yeah it was super horrible....just thought that this would be an appropriate title to what i was penning down !