Sunday, September 20, 2015

LBS Diaries Home || Index Page

Hi all,

The journey of the 90th FC has started. I am sure that this time in LBS is going be pretty precious and ergo I would like to share it with the near and dear ones. I know this is the age of Selfies and Groupies. But I think I like this way. It's old school yes, but the connect you make is immense. This would also clear the picture for many aspirants who have faint ideas about life after selection. I would certainly make an attempt to cover all the important and joyous moments of the 90th FC and would certainly continue this exercise during Phase I and beyond.

This is the page containing all the links to LBS diaries. Just click on the respective post heading and you will be redirected there. Hope you enjoy these readings.

1. LBS Diaries Part 1 - The Mountain Man
2. LBS Diaries Part 2 - The not so "short" trek
3. LBS Diaries Part 3 - स्वस्थ रहो 
4. LBS Diaries Part 4 - जरूरतमंद
5. LBS Diaries Part 5 - Binog Hill Trek
6. LBS Diaries Part 6 - This unfair world
7. LBS Diaries Part 7 - The Specially Abled
8. LBS Diaries Part 8 - Conquering Lal Tibba

Cheers :)

No comments: