Monday, January 25, 2010

Why is it so hard ?

Why is it so hard for you ?
You two have known me forever.
Why can't you see what I see?
Why can't you feel like I do?

Is it more about what others might say,
what others might gossip?
Is it more about that pride?
Its just perceptions, why don't you get it?
Is it about me being unconventional?
or is it the fear of being loved less?
But tell me, why is it not about what makes me happy?

It happens only once.
Even goes beyond your death, it's eternal.
And not all are fortunate enough to live that dream.
Let me live my dream,
Trust me, I am no kid anymore,
why is it so hard ?
why.

6 comments:

Akshay Verma said...

yar kaise likh lete ho aisa ... truly amazing ... I wish they hear ur prayers .... God bless u

Genie said...

:)

the full blood prince said...

yaar padhte time bas yahi thought aaya ki isse music de deta hoon :)

Genie said...

that would be awesome man :)

Unknown said...

Koi baat nahin bhai... they will understand. Time is one hell of a thing :)

Genie said...

Correct Tapas !